I can’t quite believe Little Miss Adventures was shortlisted for the BritMums ‘Brilliance in Blogging’ awards in the Travel category. I’ve only been blogging for just over 6 months so I am well-chuffed to have made the shortlist. Thank you to everyone who nominated me – must’ve been more than just my family to get this far. 😉
Thanks to everyone who voted. Unfortunately I didn’t make the final 6, but thanks for all your support and congratulations to the great bloggers who made it through to the finalist stage.
To celebrate making the shortlist, I’ve put together my favourite moments from Little Miss Adventures since I’ve started blogging:
- Going ice skating for the first time and being amazed at Little Miss’s ability to stay upright when she’s only been walking for a year.
- Taking Little Miss to the theatre and teaching her to say’, ‘I’m going to the theatre, Darling’.
- Re-discovering my crafty streak at Young Explorers at the Peterborough Museum – Mum does the Craft while Little Miss glues stuff to paper.
- Discovering how well Little Miss can climb by herself at the Bythams Spinney (and how well I can climb to rescue her from the top of the climbing frame)
- Going tobogganing at Tallington Lakes and laughing so much at the kids giggling all the way down and nearly taking each other out.